- About Us
- Our Commitment
- Sanofi Pasteur in Canada
- Our Vaccines
- Value of Vaccines
Sanofi Pasteur: key facts
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Employees: 1,100
A global company:
- Headquarters: Lyon, France
- Revenue: €3,897 million in 2012 (growth of 5.7% compared with 2011 at constant exchange rates)
- Nearly 13,000 employees worldwide
- More than 50% of staff devoted to industrial operations
- 13 Production and/or R&D sites located in Marcy l'Etoile and Val de Reuil, France; in Swiftwater (Pennsylvania), Cambridge and Canton (Massachusetts), Orlando (Florida) and Rockville (Maryland), USA; in Toronto, Canada; in Pilar, Argentina; in Shenzhen, China; in Hyderabad, India; in Ocoyoacac, Mexico and in Chachoengsao, Thailand.
- 2 new facilities under construction : Neuville, France; and Shenzhen, China.
Investment in research and production capacity:
- More than one billion doses of vaccines produced yearly to immunize more than 500 million people in the world
- Largest product range available, against 20 infectious diseases
- More than €1 million invested every day in R&D
Nearly €2 billion invested in the last 5 years in production infrastructures.